"A dream you dream alone is only a dream, a dream you dream together is reality."- (Bang Yongguk)


blog / huephoric / twitter
new →
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Starting all new.

It's been a long time since I'm using blogspot. I only express myself more on my twitter. Well, hello everybody. It's already March but, the new year was still fresh in my mind. I was so surprise and sad today. My beloved foster father is still in ICU, I've never expected he'll laying on that bed full of sadness. I was talking to him today, but sadly, he only can nodded to me, I was grateful that he's already conscious when I comes in the room to see him. He smiled at me, trying to talk..I said its okay, just rest ba. I'm trying to hold my tears from flowing down. I can't even visit him tonight because the ICU room was locked. I really hope he'll getting better tomorrow. Amen.

layout by ellie. image from weheartit.